Orbis Property is an independent company managed by surveyors Jack Hellier and Ross Yates. We provide an award winning service for landlords who rent out their residential property in Glasgow. Our business model is based around being approachable and accountable to our clients. We pride ourselves on providing clear communication and a competitive, clear pricing structure that represents great value for money. Our openness and transparency ensures that our landlords and tenants feel at ease throughout the letting and property management process.
- Detailed market appraisal
- Professional photography & detailed floor plans
- Marketing (Website – Online portals – ‘To Let’ board)
- Accompanied viewings with feedback
- Exhaustive tenant reference and credit check
- Detailed photographic inventory and schedule of condition
- Preparation and signing of tenancy agreements
- Deposit secured in Safe Deposits Scotland
- Tenant check in: deliver welcome pack
- Sign out keys to tenant
- Inform council and utilities of new tenancy
Scope of service for Landlords
- 24/7 access to online landlord account
- 24/7 point of contact
- Rent collection through Orbis client account
- Secure, coded key holding
- Monthly statements
- Quarterly inspections
- Arrange and manage works
- Tenant check out
If you are considering renting your property for the first time we recommend that you speak with 2 or 3 different agents. This will allow you to compare the different levels of service on offer. A good place to start is Allagents where our clients have kindly written testimonials for us. The reviews will give you a good understanding of the level of service Orbis consistently provides.
When we meet with you we will quickly get an understanding of the level of service and guidance you require. We will subsequently create a bespoke management service to suit your every need – no request is too small. We work for the single property landlord, the multiple property investor and large companies with investment portfolios so we understand that our clients have different requirements and goals.